I like nudism.Recently started nude yoga.I would like to know anyone's would like to share his experience on nude swimming.

I don't know if you would call it nude swimming but when we were kids the girl next door and myself used to go to her father's camp when he was working on it in the spring. We "swam" or played around in the water while he worked. As soon as we got in the water she took off her bathing suit so I did too. I can say it felt really nice, for me anyway, having my parts floating around loose in the water. I guess it must have felt good to her too as she was the one who started it.

I am always nude, when I'm at home, im usually buck naked, I live on my own, I try to go do a nudist beach every week, I do the naked bike rides, I skinny dip. I like sitting outside on my balcony nude. Nobody sees me at home as I live alone, I like to go to the nudist beach with my friends. As a man, taking your clothes off makes your genitals feel free. I have been a nudist since I was 14, and have been for 51 years!

I have been swimming nude on and off since the age of 11 when I was introduced to naturism. At home my sister and I used to swim nude to but only when my patents and my brother wasn't at home. I still enjoy swimming nude now