Hi. My children, a boy and a girl, are 7 and 8 years old. My hubby and I believe that people should be more comfortable with their bodies and we are trying to teach our children to do so. So, we feel comfortable to walk around the house naked and we are showering with our kids. I am not sure what they feel about it. Should we stop doing so? When should we stop showering with our kids?

Hi. I was bathing my boy when he was little, but now he is 10 years old and he wants to bath alone. He feels he is adult now and he has to do things on his own. Puberty is the right time to stop showering with your kids, I guess, in your case. Your kids may not feel that comfortable when their bodies start to change. Not all parents are showering with their kids and walk naked around the house. Then kids go to school and their experience might sound weird to other kids.

Teach your kids to bathe or shower by themselves, they will be fine