Hey everyone, I took clearblue advanced digital ovulation test and it gives blinking smiley for high fertility days and a stolid smile on peak day. I took the test and for five days got the blinking smiley. And didn't test on April 7 the last day of my o week (ran out of tests) then three days ago I got brown spotting. very very light. I have a 24 day cycle. along with this I feel queasy not that I'm going to throw up but just feel blah and. Very warm feeling on the inside of my Stomach. What is this? Implantation or ovulation bleeding 

I have a very similar question but I haven't taken an ovulation test, sounds like the test was saying u was ovulating, and if u had unprotected sex, it mayb implantation bleeding, I was doing some reading myself about this and one of the signs of ovulation is bloatin which could explain ur nausea...idk tho for sure but sounds to me like ovulation is occurring good luck with everything. 

Hi Guest,

You dont bleed when ovulating.