I would like some advice please. I have started to have a number of symptoms in my genital area. I have just got over a bad cold with fever and have recently been very stressed. I have a IUD fitted, had a recent clear smear test and am sexually active. I actually had a very active session with my partner a few days before symptoms started and I am worried I have either done myself damage or my IUD has shifted and some kind of infection has set in. I have been bleeding a bit since and I am between periods.
I have a bad pain in both sides of my groin, and this pain seems to have spread to the sides of my buttocks too. Both areas of pain are itchy, and at night the pain and itching is keeping me awake and I seem to be sweating in this area at night, which makes the itching worse. However it's the pain that is the predominant symptom. If I squeeze my buttocks I can feel the pain radiate as though you have spent a whole day with diarrohea (if that makes sense!!). And the groin pain is all the way to my ovary area. My vulva is also a little itchy.
I don't have any discharge issues. I have had some bleeding from my vagina. Mostly after having sex. I have looked with a mirror and cannot see anything out of the ordinary. A couple of weeks ago I had a small itchy spot on one side of labia, but that seems to have gone. Nothing else.
I am worried I have an STD, or pelvic inflammatary disease or an infection via my IUD. I can't get a docs appointment for nearly a week. Please help!

My wife woke up today with the same problem, above her vigina area it has pains that had her crying when you touch the above it hurts and her buttocks she says has a numb feeling to it. She doesnt know what it is and I am online researching. She is having the same symptoms and I can almost guarantee it is not an STD in your case because she is having the same syptoms and well I know for a fact neither of us have ever been with anyone else, we waited untill we where married.

It could be a hernia or sorts. Make sure you keep yourself clean if your sexually active. It is recommended you do what most females do after sex to be safe. If you do not keep yourself clean from sex you can get infection that will cause pain beyond what your used to.

You swet during sex, those fluids get transfered and if you dont have your parnter pull out so to speak or use a condom, sperm can set up infection. Yes it can produce life and also make life a living hell if you do not clean yourself. All this said I am not saying you do not, but if your not doushing after each time of sex, it could be vaginal infection aka yeast.

do check for herpes