Hello I am 16 years old and I find that after I ejaculate the tip of my penis hurts, when i look at it there is a bit of skin on my foreskin that connects to the end of my penis and it turns red and is painful too touch is it normal for this piece of skin to be there? because it seems that when i masturbate I am tugging on it and that is the source of the pain. btw I am a virgin and this happens even if its the first time i've masturbated in a week.

Yes, that skin is susposed to be there. You might be going at it a bit to rough, if ya know what i mean!!, sometimes it good to take it slow. 

If it's on the under side it's your frenulum and it's normal. It may be a little short and that can be fixed if it is a real problem for you. Mine was keeping my foreskin from going back smoothly during sex and it tore several times after I began having regular intercourse. Eventually it was no longer a problem and now it's as if it was never there at all.