I am 17 now, i used to have ain in my testes sometimes and it use to be normal after a while the ain goes it  happened for few days and it was all gone but today the same pain happened to me when i checked it out my left testicle was a bit swollen what may be the reason guys i am so shy to share it with my parents and consult it with physician 

There're many conditions may cause testicle pain.

Injury Infection or inflammation

Testicular torsion -- most common in young men between 10 and 20 years old

Possible infections include: Epididymitis -- inflammation of the ducts through which sperm leaves the testicle. 

Orchitis -- inflammation of one or both testicles, which may be caused by bacteria or a virus like mumps.

Fluid in the testicles often causes painless swelling, but may cause mild discomfort. There are several main types of fluid collection: Varicocele -- enlarged veins in the scrotum that carry blood away from the testicles.

Spermatocele -- fluid in the epididymis that forms a cyst and often contains dead sperm cells.

Hydrocele -- fluid in the area inside the scrotum, surrounding the testicle; common in newborns. Pain may also be caused by a hernia or an unrelieved erection. Well, maybe you could check “99eyao" I know this website provides online service for free, you may consult the online doctors for an alternative opinion. Hope it helps!