Hello, I'm 17 and last night I started feeling a lot of discomfort in my testicles. It hasn't gone away all night, walking and performinng tasks with my legs is painful, and strangely enough it feels as if there's another smaller testicle attached to my left one. I know this seems crazy but I'm not sure about this, it also feels as if it could be a tube attached to my left testicle instead which has expanded and it could be swollen. To be honest I'm kind of panicking, I don't know what I'd do if it was cancer or something. I'm going to try and see my doctor today but if you could provide some answers it would be really helpful. Thank you.

There are many issues that can cause pain.

If it just started then it is probably not cancer. Infections like epididymitis can cause a swelling in the epididymis, that tube you may be feeling. Are you sexually active? Epididymitis can often result from chlamydia.

One somewhat common condition in young men is testicular torsion. It can cause a great deal of pain and it is a medical emergency.

Please see your doctor ASAP. Let us know how you're doing.

i m facing same problem i have also third testicle to left . some times it pain so much, i have never checked by doctor. what did doctor said? please reply if its serious matter.