hey guys, i have constant pain in my lower back in stomach alot lately. A few months ago I realized when I got turned on or right before me and my husband would try to have sex i would be bent over in pain, and this is before he came anywere near me, so i assoicated the pain with being turned on. anyways I would experience pain in my lower left side. Now i still have this pain but i'm also experiencing lower back and hip pain. I haven't been to the doc yet because i dont want to sound crazy, any ideas? I know i'm not pregnant so its nothing like that I just don't know what could be causing this pain.

That is a very strange disorder that you describe and I hope that you are doing okay. I think that it would be a good idea to talk to a gastroenterologist about it instead of a physician just because it sounds like it could be an intestinal problem. I'm not entirely sure what it is. Does anyone else have any ideas?