I had my son five years ago and ever since I have been having pain in my lower back with a burning sensation, pain and tinggling(?) in my hips, severe pain in my pelvis and in my lower stomah area. I had been having two periods a month but my doctor recently put me on estrogen pills which stopped that but did not help the pain. I have had ultrasounds, x-rays, blood tests, urine samples, everything and they cannot find anything. It makes me feel like I am going crazy!! I am so tired of fighting the pain!! I have a son who needs me and I cannot even play with him like I want to because I hurt all of the time!! Please help!!

_April

Hi April! Can I ask you how much your son weighed, and how large his head was, also was it a back labour?

The reason why I ask that, is because MANY of us whom have had back labours or large babies, have problems with our nerves down our spines and into our pelvis! If you let me know that information I can help you further OK?

HI April, I think that what I was going to chip in is the same as what Bambi already offered. I'd like to know your answers to the question as well if you're able to to let us know. Thanks!