Over the last few months i have been getting lower abdoman pains on both sides and also in my back, after drinking alcohol. This pain and general discomfort can move from back to front. My docter said it is some sort of inflammation possibly the pelvis, after drinking large amounts of alcohol i can have faint vaginal bleeding. Iam concerned as to where the blood is coming from and is it my pelvis ??????

I have gotten the exact same pains several times and thought I was DYING. After some experimenting, I think it may be just general dehydration. When you start to feel pain, drink plenty of plain, cool water. I'm thinking somehow the level of alcohol in the cells is outweighing the level of water in the cells. Not sure if that's even close, but if I pour out the booze and pick up the water, the pains are usually gone in about 15 minutes.

I have similar symptoms, and I have endometriosis.