I have been having pain in my lower abdomen on the right side. THis pain is very dull and sharp at times. Its so painful that some times the pain radiates down the front of my right thigh. I also have had intermittent bouts of heartburn that is very very painful and it hurts mostly in my back.

I have had a copper IUD in for approx 10 years and unfortunately I do not have ins. Could this pain be from the IUD? Is it harmful for me to just leave the IUD in if I can not afford to see a physician?

Also gallbladder problems run in my family with my mother and sisters.

I look forward to a response.

Thank you

I have had my gall bladder removed, and your I had simular problems. I would contact someone soon about that because it can become quite dangerous for you if you don't take care of it. I was told that your gall bladder can infect your body if you don't have it removed especially if that is making you double over. Hope everything goes well.
GOD BLESS YOU

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I look forward to a response.

Thank you

I have this pain too! It starts on my right side very, very low and continues down my thigh. It wakes me up at night. Today I drove myself to the hospital and waited in the parking lot till it was almost gone. Did you find out what it was?

I have this kind of sharp pain too. But mine start from the thigh to the abdomen unless it is so painfull when it gets to the thigh that I feel mlike it started from there. it is on the iner side of my right thigh. Once it start I have to stop unable to move or do anything but gets better when I press where it hurts. let me know what you think about this.