Hello. SO I am 29 year old female. ( no kids) sometimes that is a factor! I am hoping for some advice. Over the past three months I have had a repeative UTI's.   I have been experiencing this pain on my right side of my stomach (directly) across from my belly button. It is a sharp pain and it goes all the way into my lower right side of my back. I am not sure what this is.  I thought it was because of my UTI's but I get the pain when I don't have them. Also, I have had what I believe is (kidney) pain. This has been occuring since Jan. It is only on one side and it's my upper back ..right beneath my sholder blades. It is a very very sharp pain. I have went to local womans health dept and they just said it was a bacterial infection. I took meds and it went away.  I recently started on orthro (birth control) a month ago and I believe it gave me a yeast infection. I am so confused on what to do. I don't know what causes the UTI's . I am wondering if the pain that i feel in the kidney's is due to the Uti's or the UTI's is do the Kidney pain or if it is any of that. Can someone please give me adive on how to prevent or cure my UTI's without paying for doc visit. ANd if anyone knows what this pain I describe is... PLEASE let me know. It would be so helpful. Or if anyone is experiencing the same thing. THanks

if you wear the thong underwear that is most likely the cause of your UTI's.  An OBGYN stated that since girls started wearing these things she has seen a huge upswing in UTI's.  Most of her patients come in for this reason.  If I was you I would drink alot of cranberry juice.  If you have a yeast infection, get to the dr.  do not treat it yourself.  I kept having them and it turned out I had a raging vaginal infection.  I do know that when my gall bladder was going bad I had alot of muscle tension and seizing in my back muscles.  Each time I ate a high fat food I felt alot of muscle tension.  It's hard to say what is wrong with you but hope you find out and get better soon.  Michele

For UTI, are you drinking at least half of your body weight in oz of filtered water? That is first step. I would squeeze a wedge of lemon in each glass of water to improve your ph. Obviously your urine ph is low enough that you are prone to UTIs. . Second, take D-mannose in pill form. this is the same compound found in cranberry juice but more concentrated and cheaper. It is hard to find pure organic cranberry juice. It helps the bacteria not hold on to the bladder and internal lining so they are flushed away. If you are sexually active, get cleaned up immediately after an intercourse and drink a few glasses of water to flush things out. Eliminate all sugars from your diet including white flour products, muffins, bagel etc as they turn to sugar. Get a ph test paper and measure your urine ph when you get up in the morning but after 5 AM. It needs to read 6.4-7.0. Anything outside this range is not good. To improve your urine ph, you need to minimize anything made from white flour, any type sugary food, and pasteurized and homogenized milk products. Chelated Minerals taken with vitamin D can help getting the ph in the ideal zone 6.4-7.0. Vitamin D could be as much as 2000-4000 units per day. Forget about the 400 units RDA. It is useless!

The pain on the right side could be related to gall bladder. Are you on birth control pills? They are No.1 cause of gall bladder stones. If so make sure to take 100 mg of vitamin B6 or better yet B complex vitamins. I am not allowed to give my website info. Post back to let me know if you were to follow some of the stuff I suggested. You can find D-mannose in any health food store. Good luck!