i have a shocking pain either in my heart or around my heart area. The pain is when i breathe in i get a shocking raising pain in or around my heart and it feels like a penetration of a needle.

I get this rarely but couple days ago it happened more than onces in a day.

Any reason to why this happens?

First thought when you feel chest pain is that something is wrong with the heart or that heart attack is inevitable, but that’s not the case on many occasions –luckily. There are many possible causes of chest pain, some of them are not dangerous to your health, while other causes are serious. The common causes of sharp, stabbing chest pain are rib injuries or slight inflammations of chest muscles or tendons. But, in order to eliminate any possibility of heart problems, try to remember was the pain from last few days related with signs like sudden sweating, shortness of breath, nausea, strange feeling in the back, neck, jaw, upper belly, or one or both shoulders or arms, sudden weakness or irregular heartbeat. Pain that signals possible heart attack is more like huge pressure on the chest, it’s not the stabbing pain. Still, even f its probably unrelated to heart, it wouldn’t be bad idea to check what is causing this with the doctor if you have the chance.

the pain doesn't relate to any of the things you have said at all and i aint had any injuries at all. If it was a heart attack i heard that i would feel a pain in my left arm is that true?

You could feel the pain on either side in legs or arms and it is more common on the left side. But that pain for itself doesn’t mean heart attack, just as chest pain may be because of the pancreas or gallbladder. There are number of other things that might cause similar signs, as I was trying to say. Do you know are you under risk of heart attack, either because of the lifestyle or because someone in your family had it?