Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hi im 17 and earlier, when i was masturbating i started to feel pain where the tubes connect to my right testical. Before, even though im not sure, i think that the tube was soft but now its hard. I also have pain in my abdomen but this is probably because of the testicular pain. Is this just an injury that will go away or should i get check out?.


Everything what is concerning your testicles and it doesn’t feel like it should need to be checked out. I know that is hard for guys to go and see the urologist but what is more important your health or your pride.

My boyfriend has similar problem. He has hurtled himself during masturbation and that injury was painful for quite some time. The urologist told him that he needs to be more careful with his intimate parts. So if you were rough than this could be the same thing with you.


It has been a while since you have posted this question so I hope that by now you have resolved your problem and that everything is just fine. Share with us if you don’t mind. Thank you in advance.