I'm 16, turning 17 in a couple of months. I have a deep voice, good muscle mass, 5'10, have pubic hair, but there are just these odd things I don't have what other 14 year olds have when they go through puberty. My skin is not very strong, it's so loose and not tight like all my other friends and they don't even work out! My penis and testicles have been the same size since I was a little kid. When I was little my testicles were not normal. I had a hernia near that area and my left testicle was raised up near my bladder, so they had to bring it down, and when I was 15 I was kicked so hard I had a testicular torsion and now that right testical is hard and tinier than the left. I don't know if these injuries have messed up my growth to my private area. I've also have been lifting to get stronger but it seems people who don't even work out can still beat me in an arm wrestling match. I'm am very concerned because I couldn't do things with a girl because of how small my penis is, I'm also embarrassed and especially since a girl laughed at how tiny it was. I'm not normal I know I can't be, is there a disorder I had or will something happen in the future where I feel like im normal, because I just can't take it anymore, I need to know what is wrong with me. Thank you

Yo bud, I’m 15 years old I have hair in most places except my underarm. My penis is small too. Puberty comes in different stages, your penis can continue to grow until your 22. So don’t even trip. Did your penis grew and larger than before or it’s still the same?