Could you please give me some more information my little boy is 18 days old and the doctor said hes has liquid in hes left testical and if it doesnt clear up he will need surgery, i have never heard of this before, at what age do they consider operating?

hi i was just reading your question! i think that you should get a 2nd apinion i dont want to scare you in eny way at all but i have a 2year old i took him into to hospital with a swollen testical and they told me that it was fluid! to only find out 3months down the line that it was testical cancer! they can operate any age the sooner that they find out what it is the better just keep on at them i really hope that its not that and i hope everything goes ok for you and your little boy x x x

Hey I just want to let you know, My boyfriend was born with cancer.. he has grown up with no treatment except for his right testicle was removed and now is 25 years old... strong and healthy! everything will work out good luck :-)

hi
my four week old grandson also has this, it is called a hydroceal, quite common. we have been refered to hospital, an ultrasound will show that there is no other problem, it can be associated with an inguinal hernia. in some children it can resolve itself within a year.
try not to worry too much as long as he is seen by a pediatrician and has an ultrasound
good luck