I have been doing pilates exercises for the past week because i was so upset about my weight. I lost a tiny bit of my tummy. however i just noticed recently i hav pain in my right and left lower abdomen and it is not muscular pain. Everytime i pee or pass stole or gas i feel lik there is some kind of pressure there. n even wen im sitting down like right now i can sense a weird pressure kind of sensation dere. it is rlli annoying... its not extremely painful but it is very disturbing and I am not shur wut could be rong is it the exercise ? %-) or is it something else causing this

If you are feeling a pain in your side that is persistent and not caused by your muscles then it is possible it could be an appendix problem. Is there anyway you are able to see a doctor about this? I think it would be a really good idea to do it. Please let me know how you're doing. Thanks!

yahhh i went to see a doctor cuz de pain got worse .. he wrote an ultra sound and sed most likeli is muscular spasms because i overdid de exercises ... tnks for your response tho :-)