For over 2 months I have felt extremely ill, weak, have lost over 20 lbs. It started with this pain in my back that moved around the front on the left side only around the bottom of my rib cage. Then I woke up one morning and I felt this weird squeak in my nose and immediately noticed a bad smell. And now it has progressed to constant headache, sinus pain and ear pain, feels like extreme pressure in my head. I swear I can feel my sinuses inflating with air causing even more pressure, like the grand canyon behind my nose. When this happens it crackles a lot. I have had a head CT, 2 rounds of antibiotics and antihistamine and decongestant, cortisone nasal spray and still no relief. Was diagnosed with sinusitis and double ear infection. I also now have hypersensitive stomach and bladder although I'm not sure if these symptoms are connected. I appreciate any response or any ideas anyone may have, I'm getting desperate. Unable to care for myself. I'm wondering if it could be vasculitis cause it never lets up. I have also had some neurological symptoms like left foot and hand tingling, at times extreme pressure on bladder, and face & teeth go numb. Also one episode of incontinence.  Thanks...

If still don't get diagnosis verify Eagle'a Syndrom. Styloid process too long. I have been suffering for 7 months and just get the diagnosis. Main symptoms; sinus pressure, soft palate pressure and neck pain. Good luck. Agnieszka