LATLEy i HAVE BEEN REALLy CONSTAPATED AND My LOWER RIGHT SiDE OF My STHOMIC ACHES ANS iS A BiT SWOLLEN :'( WHAT DO U THINK THIS COULD BE?BUT i DO HAVE ANXiETy MABEy i AM JUST OVER REACTING? :'( ?

Celebrity
Well, if the pain has been present for some time, it would be better to have it evaluated. For example, abdominal pain could occur because of constipation but it could also be something else.

For example, pain in the lower right abdomen could be indicating inflammation of the appendix which is pretty serious and would need urgent medical help. Pain from appendix usually starts in the middle of the abdomen and then it becomes more localized, it moves to the lower right side. However, it is usually sharp.

Pain mainly low on the right side could also occur due to gallstones, inflammatory bowel disease, liver problems, colon problems, etc