I am 30,female, 5'2", 222lb. No other health problems besides my weight. This is the first time I have been over weight I have had two children so that changed everything. I don't use the restroom (2) everyday like most people, I use it when it comes and sometimes it doesn't for a few days. I went to the doc and he gave me meds which gave me abdominal pain so I stopped taking those, that was several years ago.

Today I had a huge problem. I ate lunch like a regularly do (Pho soup, vietnamese soup.) Then an hour later I had to use the restroom (1&2) then right after I had severe abdominal and lower back pain. I can barely walk and it hurts bad. I sneezed and almost died. :'( I have never had a problem like this before, does anyone know what this is? I tryed to research it, but had no luck.

I have a regular period and no health problems. I would appreciate any help. Thanks :-(

Could be one of several things. Having a kidney stone would certainly cause the pain. Which side hurts? Could be your appendix? Bowel obstruction? Pho Bo and Pho Ga are made with either raw beef or raw chicken respectively. The ingredients are all cooked together. It is possible you just ate something that was not fully cooked or had spoiled. The only way to be sure is to see your doctor if symptoms persist.

this is just my opionion but I did the same thing a month ago. I ate lunch then a few hrs later I got real bad cramps(2) so I went and It was diarehea I was sick to my stomache after that till the next morning, I had real bad pain in my right side and in my back. 24 hrs later I was going in for emergency surgery to have my appendix removed. so I think that you should see your dr. I too am 30 yrs old. Good luck and god bless!

Thank you for your responses. I hope it is not my appendix. wouldn't the pain be on my lower left side though? My pain is more middle abdominal, lower back pain. Pho Bo is what I had, I had no idea it was made with raw meat, no wonder I love it so much (meat girl can you tell.) I guess what I will do is wait till tomorrow and see how I feel. If I still hae pain tomorrow I will take your advice and go see my doctor. Hopefully it's nothing. If there is anything else that you guys think I should know please don't hesitate. Thanks again.

If it is your appendix, the pain would be in the lower right quadrant of your abdomen. Hopefully it's just a bad case of gas :-)