I have pain in the back of my right leg, right where my leg bends. Any way I try and put my leg it still feels very uncomfortable. I haven't done anything lately that would have caused a muscle pull. And i'm only 17 years old. What could be wrong?

I have the exact same issue, I am fifteen years old. It seems like a nerve issue to me. I probably wouldn't worry unless it persists.

getting hit or walking alot might cause it but its only for a little while if it doesent go away contact your doctor for more experienced advice

I'm 15 and I have the same issue only its been occurring since I was 6. It happens quite frequently and if I don't take any painkillers the pain gets worse and worse till I sometimes wake up screaming in the middle of the night. I've seen doctors about it and they say nothing is wrong. (About 6 different doctors) They have done x-rays and several other things to see what the problem is and they always come up with nothing.

That is really unfortunate because it sounds like it is quite painful and that you aren't enjoying yourself very much. I wonder if you don't happen to have some nerve damage or some sort of nerve issues because it sounds like it might be something like that. I don't know if you've seen any specialists who have an emphasis in neurology or something like that. Is that something that your parents have investigated or not? PLease let me know.