Ever since I’ve bought this new pair of running shoes I have a leg pain on the inside of shin. I have no idea whether that’s because of the new shoes or something else. Is there a possibility that shoes have the impact of other parts of the leg, other than feet? How to find out what caused this? Thanks in advance.

I think there is a possibility that wrong shoes can cause you a lot of troubles, because you don’t run only using your feet. You have to activate the muscles on your legs and if your feet are not in proper position, the whole legs suffer. You should see what kind of shoe you have bought and then see if they’re the right for your kind of pronation. I can only see that the problem can be caused by this discrepancy. Other problem might be that your arch doesn’t feel comfortable in new shoes. Maybe they’re not cushioned enough. And finally, maybe there is some other health problem, so in any case you should go to your doctor.

This inner shin pain was what I had. If you keep running with that pain it can get a lot worse and turn to a stress fracture there. If your situation is like mine, you should look into getting orthodics or some type of insert for your shoes to give you better arch support because I would bet money on that being the issue. You arches are most likely caving in when you run, this pulls the tendons on the inner shin as they attempt to go in the running motion. DEFINITELY look into some type of insert before it gets too bad. Orthodics were great because they are molded to your food in standing position so that your arch does not fall out of position to cause any strain.

hmm... new shoes.. :?
what kind of shoes?