Hi, i recently am coming off a 4 day binge drinking episode...my last drink was about 24 hours ago..about 12 hours ago i got this really weird sensation in my right thigh right above the knee up to about the middle of the thigh...its been numb...im 25 years old but and have been drinking alot lately..but usually never binge drinking episodes....i know my nutrition and vitamins are really bad right now so im wondering if its that..just wanted to see what others think it might be...im hoping its not something serious like nerve damage

Sounds to me like bad circulation or withdrawl. Depending on how much you drink and how often, you could be going through withdrawl.. numbness is a pretty common symptom of that. It is also possible that you have a pinched nerve. Not necessarily damage though.. you're only 25. In order for alchohol to cause any serious nerve damage I would think you'd have to be drinking pretty steadily for many years.

Perhaps go for a walk to get the circulation flowing and drink lots of water. If it persists, hit up the doc for some serious advice. Good Luck.

I have the same thing wrong with me (for 2 years)....only left leg - same exact area. Dr said same thing probably pinched nerve...So, if this is the case...I wonder if we have to just live with it? It doesn't bother me, I'm just worried about it. So, I would like advice too!