Hi Guys. I am a 21 year old male... sometimes I get a slight burning sensation in the tip of my penis while urinating and for a few minutes after... nothing too painful but definitely noticeable and annoying. when i squeeze the tip of my penis afterwards it hurts a lot! But then a few minutes later when i squeeze my penis it feels normal again.  The weird thing is that the pain comes and goes... usually it will last for one or two days at a time (only when urinating) then it will be gone for weeks or even months at a time. This has been going on and off like this for almost 2 years. I am reasonably sexually active and I've been tested for urinary tract infections, ghonorrhea, chlamidya. I ruled out any kind of prostate problems since I figured I'm too young but I'm not sure so correct me if I'm wrong. I also ruled out syphilis since painful urination doesn't seem to be listed under the symptoms. Anyway my doctor seems to think I'm fine but obviously I'm not so any ideas would be really appreciated thanks!

I got this from somewhere else, but does it often occur when you have not done much in the day, drinking little water or only soda/sugary drinks? Apparently, the tip of your penis becomes irritated because of the high levels of alkaline/acidity in your urine.

Drink more water to dilute it. If this always happens coincidentally with (very) yellow urine, it's probably that. Simply drink more water. I'm not a doctor, I just read this elsewhere. Can't hurt to try though!

Oh, and I want to add, what I've learned (I have the same problems as you, I've only recently read this fix so I can't tell you if it works) from past experiences though, is to not touch it. Just leave it alone. If it hurts, leave it alone. It goes away faster.

I hate to be stark- but don't whack off with lotions or oils. Synthetic materials are not natural and will absorb into the urethra and cause troubles/pain... particularly if your system is non-tolerant/irritated/allergic in any way.