Lately, whenever I go to the bathroom, I've been experiencing a dull sort of ache right underneath my stomach, in the area where I'll usually feel menstrual cramps. It doesn't hurt too much, but it's quite annoying. Also when I pass gas, the same pain is there, only slightly more intense. It doesn't burn when I urinate, so I don't think it's a UTI and I'm not constipated. I'm guessing it's just trapped gas, but I'm obviously not a doctor, so I can't be sure. If someone could help, I'd be grateful! Thanks!

Hello, i also think your problem is related to gas build up. Maybe you should change your diet a little.  You should avoid foods like milk and dairy products, potatoes and pasta, wheat and oat bran, bananas, peaches, apricots, pears, raisins and melons, beans and lentils, onion , green peppers, corn, celery. Maybe that can help you. Hope this helps.