Okay I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but I've been having problems when going to the toilet... Like it hurts when I do number twos, it's been happening for a while now but i was really hoping it would go away but it hasn't! When i do number two's it hurts and I've looked at my #2's and theres blood in them and the waters red... and theres a relatively medium sized lump on my anus its not squishy but its not solid and i really don't know what it is! I seriously need help on understanding it better as I'm young and seriously don't want to talk to my parents about it :s :c

Hi

It sounds like you have a hemarroid and maybe a fissure.  The fissure is a small cut inside that can heal up on its own, but you need to eat more fiber in your diet and lots of water.  Eat lots of fruit, and take some metamucil every morning if possible too.  Go and buy some preperation H and put that on after every BM, and throughout the day. If it still continues, best to get an appt with a Colorectal Specialist and let them have a look.  (The thought of someone looking at your butt, especially when you are young, I know you are thinking "oh on way", believe me if they make it better you will not care, a few seconds of embarassment, and you'll be fine.)  Your parents would rather you tell them, so they can help you, so if it continues tell them you need to go to the Dr..  I always leave the room with my kids if they want to tell the Dr something, or have to be examined because they are teens so ask your parent to leave if you must.

It is likely a thrombosed hemorrhoid since you mentioned that it is not squishy, which simply means there is a blood clot inside the swelling of your rectal veins. Fortunately, it's not life-threatening, but unfortunately, you should get it examined.