i found packets of condoms in my dads cupboard when i was 10 and now i am 14 and yesterday i saw my dad squeezing my moms breast at night .i am really depressed.what to do.?

Hi Theace,

1.  Stay out of dad's stuff.

2.  Give them some privacy.

There is nothing wrong with your parents being sexual.  If they weren't you wouldn't be here. 

Hope it helps.

but they do stuff even infront of me because they think i am just a baby and i dont know anything and this is really awkward and depressing

You didn't say that before.

Talk to them. Tell them that it makes you uncomfortable when you see stuff like that. They may not think it bothers you.

how can i talk such things with my parents.. .i am an indian...the culture here is different

Can you have another relative, an uncle or aunt talk to them for you?

no if i talk to my elders regarding such things they'll throw me out of the house

They won't know it bothers you if you don't tell them.

Otherwise, you'll just have to continually avoid them. Walk away when they look "frisky."

but what happned has affected me a lot..i am really upset because of it and now i dnt feel like sitting with them or talking to them

Theace, are you a male or female?

Do you watch TV? If so, there is much worse sexuality going on TV then in your own parents bedroom and bed which is none of your business and by the way you are old enough to know what goes on in the bedroom anyways and shouldn't be troubled by it anymore. You are acting like a child and by a child I do mean a spoiled child. Grow up and give your parents their space - they are in love and that is what love looks like.

i am a female

yes i understand what u r saying but atleast they shouldn't do all this infront of their child..

How else do you show what a real relationship and love looks like to your child than through your own relationship by modelling? I never saw my parents hold hands or do more than a peck on the cheeks, I heard them argue and it took me many years to know what a healthy relationship looked like - you know - count yourself very lucky! Not many children get this in today's world anymore. If you find it that uncomfortable than you should just either avoid eye contact or leave the room, your parents obviously think you are old enough now. Good luck

Theace,

It's all normal behavior. Like Lizard says it's a typical healthy relationship. You shouldn't be embarrassed by it but if you are leave.

It's part of growing up. Good luck.