Heeellloo,

so i am a 17 year old female, sexually active. and lately i have noticed a bump inbetween my vagina and anus. it is painful to touch or when i wipe, but it's bearable. i read about similar symptoms and i heard things like cysts, or ingrown hairs etc, so i checked it out in the mirror. but it appeared that there was no ingrown hair and i didn't sense a liquid or puss inside the bump. i did however see what seemed to look like little cuts. i have fake nails and i'm thinking that during sex it may be possible that i may have punctured skin when touching myself. do you think that swelling could result?

pleeaaase respond with your opinion! i'm not sure what to think, thank you :)

I have had the sae problem but don't worry, it is most likey just a few cuts because thats what mine was :)

hi im also a 17yr old sexually active female..i have a bump also but i dont touch myself and my man dont have nails so idk what it is or if i should seek medical attention for it