This is a little embarrasing... and I came across this site by looking for answers to a problem I have. I thought I would give it a try...
I am 19 and a virgin, however I have been experimenting with a vibrator.
I have very irregular periods and I will be on my period for months and then be off for months. You may be asking..."well why doesnt she go to the doctor?" I do not have insurance!
About a month ago I noticed a hard bump right in the center of the outside of my vagina right above the lips. It looked like a pimple so I didnt bother with it. It became sore and I thought it was just a really bad pimple but I looked in the mirror today and there are now about 3 bumps together with blisters on them and they are hard and very soar and sometimes itchy. They do not have discharge nor are they pusy.
I am very scared of what they could be...
Im thinking they could be the result of an ingrown hair or the overusage of tampons. But I dont know...Please help!

Hello..I get the same thing's that you are describing. I think that it is probably a cyst. Also, If I may ask, are you overweight, do you have any irregular hair growth on your face, or belly? Reason I'm asking is because you may have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. Also, there are free clinic's for women out there. Please do a search and get a pap-smear. You will feel so much better when you do. Oh, and for releif of the bump's..soak in a bath as warm as you can tolerate and try to gently squeeze the bump..usually this work's for me and I've popped them. Good luck!

i just found i have the same thing. i'm definitely hoping that it's just a cyst, since i'm a virgin. i'll try the bath thing.

if anyone else has advice that would be great!

iv had the same thing. i just put acne cream on it. idk if its safe or not...but it worked!! lol

I have the exact same problem.. and honestly I'm glad that it may not be that serious as a STD but I will definantly look up free clinics for women

i hve a question i hve a medium bump on the lip of my vagina and hurts bad i dont want to tell my mom if i barely touch it hurts what is it what do i do