I've developed this strange bump between my leg and vagina. Occasionally it pusses or bleeds and it just won't go away. It's been almost two weeks and I've seen no changes. What could this be and what can I do about it?

It could be an ordinary pimple or it could be an ingrown hair. Both of these formations would puss and bleed, especially if you keep squeezing and squeezing.

Ordinary pimple that got really big and infected by bacteria usually takes two weeks to heal. Ingrown hairs can stay like that for ages. I have a lot of these occurring. My groins are like a battle field.

You may want to ask for an antibacterial cream at the pharmacy and apply it for a few days and see if it would go away, or try applying warm compresses to the bump to see if it would bring out the puss or hair.

Call or go see your doctor. It does sound like an ingrown hair or sometimes you get those kind of bumps during hormonal changes. The doctor will probably prescribe Keflex (antiobiotic) and it usually clears up pretty quickly.