hi, I'm 19 and I have a hard painful bump in the right lip of my upper vagina. soemtimes I can squeeze is (very hard and very painfully) and get a clear sticky liquid and then it goes away and it just skin, now it's back and hard agian and hurts even more and I can't pop it! if I squeeze it hard enough, it breaks up under the skin, then returns to it's solid form! what is it!! what can I do!!

Did you get it after you shaved? If so, it's probably and ingrown hair. Stop squeezing it , it will irritate it and get it infected. Try rubbing salt with water on it every couple hours. Eventually it will soften up and puss and maybe blood would come out by itself. Then put some hydrogen peroxide on it every couple of hours so it wont get infected and come back. If that doesnt work, then see a doctor.

no it's not from shaving, it's not in an area with pubic hair anyway, it's below!