I have been having problems with kidney stones! When they get this bad I usually go to the ER. They normaly start and IV and give me fluids and pain meds through my IV. I take 4 to 8mg once a day. I am in serious pain. How long before the suboxone take to get out of my system and allow the pain medicine to work! Please help I have no where to turn and can't take this pain anymore. I haven't had any sub's since yesterday, about 24 hours ago.

Want to pass on tidbit for future.  Clearly, this won't help your immediate condition, but there is a product you should consider.  It's called URIFLOW.  My dad had a kidney stone that was 9mm one time.  He is a big man, and every method the doctor/hospital tried did not work to help him because his body is too wide.  He was absolutely desperate.  He tried URIFLOW and in just a week or so, he passed his stone.  He said it works by removing the barbs from the stone and breaking it up to allow it to pass.  He said there is a way to take it as a maintanence also, to prevent the condition you now find yourself in...something like taking it for 2 weeks at a time off, then on, then off, and on, etc.  He swears by the stuff!  

My husband has suffered through kidney stones for years now, 20+ years. I have no idea how long it takes suboxone to get out of your system but, can offer this bit of information to help alleviate the chronic pain the kidney stones are reaping within you. My husbands has always used heat, hot shower, hot tubs are better & heating pad until it either subsided or he simply couldn't handle the pain any longer & went to either his urologist or the e.r. My husband is a chronic kidney stone former of both the uric acid type and the calcium type. There is no medication available to deal with both types of stones... so it's pretty much just learn to deal with them, pain & all. I hope u find comfort & some pain relief... soon