Hi im 19 and am currently sexually active. I noticed these bumps that are mostly above my penis around the pubic hair area. Some are located on the shaft and the base of the shaft near the beginning of the scrotum. Most of the ones around the pubic area are pearly and hard, not popable. But some that are at the base of the shaft and on the shaft (none farther than the beginning of the circumsizion part) are popable with a little string of white puss like, then turns into red and bleeds. They dont itch any more than they normally did before i noticed, and no burning. They are painful when popped. If i dont mess with the area for a couple days i notice a mild relaxment in the area versus if i were to mess with the area they seem to maybe spread a little, not much if all, but gain some redness. Please help, if photo is needed i can supply.

Hey it have nothing to do with sex. Its not STD. Its very much normal thing to have them at teenage...and they are medically not treatable and not harmful even at all....I have them since i was of 12 and today m of 28 but it makes no difference to your sex life...Just enjoy your life its just normal....and dont try to pop them coz the more you will pinch it the more they will grow and spread so better leave them where they are....and one more thing some of them will pleasure you more while having sex...i know its weird but true :-)

I must agree. I started getting those when I was 12 as well. I had one right at the base of my shaft that I kept picking at and even tried to carve out myself when I was 15. BIG MISTAKE! It looked like I had some crazy STD for weeks after wards. To this day (I am 30) I have a white bump where I tried to carve out the tissue. Just to be safe, see a doctor to verify, but it does sound like ingrown hairs OR little skin lumps that I personally had develop for no reason.