hi,

10days back while watching tv, sitting in a chair my friend observed a spontaneous bleeding from scrotum from a tiny opening(which closed after 2days) , with no pain or any other discomfort from it, it stopped nearly after 20mins

he doesn't observed any significant visible or palpable stractural changes in scrotum

what he need to do now. does he need any further investigations

This morning while taking a shower I noticed a stream of blood, that did not want to stop, slowly oozing down my leg. I tried to stop it with some toilet paper, it went on for 2 to 3 minutes, wen it would not stop I put a bandade on it. Could you tell me what could cause this. I do not have any bumps nor can I see any large veins. Thank you. Glenn A. Coley

The very same thing happened to me this morning. The blood was bright red and didn't stop for a couple minutes. After cleaning up, it briefly started again, but now appears stopped. Anybody know what causes this?

TH