a month ago i noticed my scrotum begun to get fairly itchy, i thought it was maybe down to hygiene,but the problem continued slowly. It then be to get so itchy i was almost always itching,but now the skin inbetween my thighs by my scrotum has started peeling of, leaving a red sore skin underneath, and begins to be spreading. please help, cas i dnt have the courage to see a doctor yet.

well you should see a dr. but in the mean time.. wash and dry the area at least twice a day.. also try pinxav (pronounced pink salve) you can get it at your local drug store. apply after washing and drying. it's pink in color and thick, so wear dark underwear (loose) cause it will stain. best of luck!

did it work cause i have something like that??

WOW MY 6 YEAR OLD SON SUFFERED FROM THE SAME THING WHEN HE FIRST STARTED TO COMPLAIN HE STATED THAT BETWEEN HIS LEGS HURT AND I NOTICED HIM DOING THAT "WIDE WALK" THING AND I AUTOMATICALLY THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS TESTICLES SO I FIGURED HE HAD WHAT MEN CALL BLUE BALLS SO I GAVE HIM SOME CHILDRENS TYLENOL AND IT WOULD STOP FOR A WHILE. THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER, WHILE GIVING HIM A BATH I NOTICED HIS SKIN BETWEEN HIS LEGS LIKE DIRECTLY UNDER HIS PRIVATE AREA APPEARED AS THOUGH IT WAS LIKE MELTING AWAY AS I RUBBED IT WITH THE WASH CLOTH. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I TOOK HIM TO HIS PEDIATRICIAN AND THAT STATED THAT HE HAD A MILD CASE OF YEAST INFECTION. THEY GAVE ME SOME OINTMENT FOR AND HE HASN'T COMPLAIN SINCE.

i believe blue balls means that the girl your having sex with leaves you right before you cumm.... suggesting blue balls

I used to have this problem, with severe itching and redness/soreness in the area between my scrotum and thigh when i was 15 or so, mostly it seemed to be caused by sweating and just general friction, what i did was made sure i had a shower in the morning, washed the area properly with some soap and used a standard talcum powder to keep the whole area dry and smooth - the itching didnt stop though, but, you have to STOP SCRATCHING IT thats the biggest problem. - it cleared up after a while, i occasionally get the odd itch down there now (20) but for the most part its fine. IF the problem persists for a few months, then definitely see a dermatologist.

A novel pinch-and-punch excision technique for removing scrotal calcinosis was recently described.9 This procedure involves initially injecting 0.1% lidocaine with 1:10,000 epinephrine locally. The anesthetic, combined with gently rubbing the cysts, separates the cysts from the surrounding connective tissue and superficial scrotal (Dartos) fascia. After
10 minutes, a 2- to 4-mm disposable biopsy punch is used to incise the skin over the cyst. Small cysts can be removed with forceps, while larger lesions are squeezed out. Any residual cyst wall may be grasped with forceps and pulled out. Suture closure is usually not required, and second-intention healing is enhanced by the contractile nature of scrotal skin.

Blue balls is when you haven't had any release in a long time (years)

I'm nineteen years old. I have the same problem in my scrotum and it's very painful when having contact with water. I am shy to go to Dr so I put some ointment like a blood. And waiting to heal ever since. It's been almost a week now. Pls help

What is this a sign of

Have a problem which is almost simmillar. had a swelling which now seems to have disappeared, but I experience a small amount of pain between scrotum and leg now and then