I'm 19, never had "sex." messed around a little bit about 3 years ago with a guy. don't think that has anything to do with this but now that that's out there, i have these pimple/blister looking bumps on my fingers. they are skin colored completely but raised and once they seem to pop up on one finger, its like i get them on most of my fingers or two on a finger. they stay for a good month or two and then go away and later come back. i normally notice them coming back when i do things that put pressure on my hands such as writing with a pen. i know warts are contagious but could that be what these are. they either appear on the center of the bottom side of my finger or near the joint. please help! -- any ideas.

please reply

i dont think you have warts.you may have scabies i have blisters on my fingers and they itch and are sore i think they may be scabies so i would go to your doctor asap. good luck

found a similar posting on another thread that provided the answer -- what you describe (what I also have) is a type of eczema called dyshidrosis or pompholyx. cause is not specifically known; is not contagious. treatments are limited to itch relievers (hydrocortisone) and treatments for drying out the blisters (salt soaks; others).
go see your doctor if your symptoms are severe. mine are minor irritations that I've had for the past handfull of years so I just live with it.

my guess is a better diet, less stress, and milder soaps and detergents will help...
good luck

I'm 14 and I have just noticed little bumps on my fingers they are skin colored and they are only on my middle finger, ring finger, and my little finger on my right hand. I don't understand why there are none on my left hand %-) They don't really hurt that much and are in between my finger nails and the first joint on my finger. I don't have a pretty good diet as I get ALOT of cravings for sweets and chocolates XD I've started getting alot of stress too because of these 2 boys I like one lives behind me and has a girlfriend and one lives all the way across the country and has a girlfriend and it's really stressing me because i've not liked lads like this before it's really stressing me!... At first I thought it might be some computer related disease because i'm NEVER off my laptop XD Please can somebody come up with a cure because i really don't want to tell my mum about this :$

Just go to your GP

Hi, I'm 14 years old too, and I have been getting these skin colored bumps as well, right in between my index and middle finger and in the palm of my hand, and it's only on the right hand. They have like a little dark circle in the middle of them, and they itch really bad. I told my parents about it and told them to make a doctors appointment, but they keep blowing it off. I just will like to know what these bumps are so I can get rid of them.

the little dark circles might mean they're molluscum contagiousum which though sounds serious, is really nothing to worry about. I had them when I was in primary school, on my thighs.
go see a skin doctor who can freeze them off, or you can do what I did and just wait for them to fall off - I must warn you though, if you choose the second option they tend to get a bit bigger first.