ok so i have just recently found bumps on my labia kind of near the vaginal opening and there kind of itchy but not too bad. I went to the doctor because i freaked out, also i was told i have hpv about three years ago but have not tested positive again for it since. I thought these bumps might be warts but the doctor said they were not warts or herpes. the bumps are in small clusters, fleshy colored. actually you can even see them but u can slightly feel them. If you stretch the skin you cant feel them at all. So im not really sure what they are. the doctor said it could be from my period or other girly issues but that it was definatly not warts or herpes. im just worried becuase i know that hpv can cause warts, although my doctor said i had the high risk one not the low risk one that causes warts. Does anybody else have this problem? or know what it is?

If the bumps are not any kind of transmitted disease then it could just be irritation. Do you have a Gynecologist?

The other day I found a bump on my labia , first time getting one. it does not hurt or itch. I made the mistake trying to pop it and now I think i made worse.