ok so I am sexually active with my boyfriend of 4 years and have yet to have full on sex, we mess around but never really had the chance to have sex (im 17) but there was once where it was almost in but it hurt to much nd i didnt want to do it n e more so we stopped (he wore a condom). Anyway that was back in feb or march. Now i recently found these 2 zit, small like bumps on the Labia Minora (i saw a pic of it and it is generally in that area). I had wondered if it was a Herpes or Genital warts but wen i looked up the symptoms it said like fever or pain or hurting to pee or wat ever. But i have none of that. It doesn't hurt at all nd its like nothing. Wen i push down on it it doesnt hurt at all. Its like just there. I feel totally fine. But im still worried. I do have a bad acne problem on my face and wonder if i have it there too. I do have ingrown hairs and all that and sweat pimples since I am a softball catcher and have to wear those tight sliding shorts. Anyway im still scared. And my boyfriend is clean and is helping me through this panic mode thing. SO please help me out. Again it does not hurt at all. They are small and to me resemble a zit. there are only 2, and im clean and have only messed around with my boyfriend. And I have gotten the vaccine for the ovarian cancer thing if that helps so yea. Ummmm I do wear thongs and tight jeans/shorts so maybe it rubbed against it or something. Please help me out.

If it does not hurt, that is a good sign. Now, if you see that does not take its toll toward worse, than you are good. Waut a little more, and than go check with your doctor or a walking clinic. The only thing I can tell you is that is worth staying clean ( without sex) and keeping your integrity. ( I'm married with children for 10 years) Good luck and be positive.

Hi honey! I have answered about 10 messages like this over the last couple of days - from girls and guys - 1st. of all you are in a committed relationship for 4 years!! there has been NO messing around - and even IF he had something he used a condom! 1st I want you to Google images of Fordyce Spots - they are in our vaginas, on our labia, inside our bottom lip and our bottom eye lid! They are sebaceous glands that are covered with lubrication and are TOTALLY natural and not to be touched! So look at those first to see if it is what you are talking about! 2nd also Google ingrown hairs on labia majora minora. See if it looks like what you have! I am almost 100% sure it is either one or the other, and IF it doesn't look like those it could be a little white head. But DONT hurry honey this is NOT an STI/STD - it is the summer and with that comes more heat in the groin area and zits, and clogged pores and shaving - with ingrown hairs! Just don't pick them or touch it and keep the area clean with water and non soap non scented products - spectrogel is awesome or physoderm - I don't know if anyone sells this anymore! You will be fine OK!? It's TOTALLY normal!