I have these bumps on my labia minora and they dont hurt at all. But there seems to be more on the right side than on the left and they have the same color as the rest of the labia. no pus or anything but they are a little rough if you rub your finger over it hard.I have been looking at STDs online and none of them seems to come close to what i have. I have only been with one guy and i'm freaking out because I don't know what it is. I'm hoping someone might know what they are and how to get rid of them. It's really embarassing. I would seriously appreciate the help or any ideas to what it might be. :-(

Hi,  I have the exACT SAME THING,  I just got them maybe 3 weeks ago.... out of no where. I have a partner for 5 years now, and im petrified to get imtimate with him because although they dont look like any std's and are exactly like what you describe i still fear that there is something really wrong and im so embaraseed to tell  him in fear he thinks i have something... even though im pretty sure i dont as he doesnt even have any of these things on his privates... like wtf. im so scared i dunno who to talk to or what to do and no one can tell me what they are. if you hear anything about it please  let me know.... im freaking out and its destroying my realtionship...