I have a really embarrassing problem (or at least it is to me). My problem is that one side of my labia minora is considerably and very noticeably longer than the other. I have had no sexual contact with guys (which in turn as ruined almost all of my relationships to the point now that I have stopped dating all together) fearing what they will think. Now, I know for a fact that this is normal and is not a health issue but that hasn't helped me to be confident with myself "down there." So my question is, could a guy ever find that attractive? Or should I still be feeling this way?

I would love to get responds from men and women, like from women who have the same type of labia minora and who have had experiences with guys. Please help me with this! Thank you.

We don't mind! All are good, stop obsessing and let it go! Enjoy yourself but play in moderation. That's my motto!

My wife has same thing it took my awhile to even notice and 5 years or more to ask about it. She got mad, but I was only wondering if was the result of an accident. shows what I knew.

LOL @JOE.................

Well i noticed mine got a bit bigger. My ex's never said anything of it or even noticed it but i did and after years of intercourse it got a bit bigger.
It is gross to me and i dont like it and iam goin to have the surgery done otherwise i will be uncomfortable in any relationship.

i'm a 20 year old guy - i've had girlfriends with the same who i've not minded at all with - the first time i noticed i thought it was a bit unusual and slightly strange, but most guys are aware that everyperson is different, and won't let it bother or even interest them.

Its similar to a mole or a slight lazy eye or a spot: you notice it but you don't have to run away screaming, and most people wouldn't even care. It simply depends on how aesthetically biased your man is. If he's a physically judgemental man, he might find it difficult.

remember, all vaginas vary sooooo much, some are small, some have huge protruding lips, some are completely tucked away, some are lopsided, some have enormous clits, some have no visible clits, some have dark outer labia etc......
as long as your trimmed most guys shouldn't care.

I have the same problem. I have never had a man complain about it. I have had the same boyfriend for almost three years now and he likes it. I still feel a little embarrased by it, but I think it's natural to because to me it's strange and I think that I should be normal. If the guy you are with loves you he will accept you for who you are. He'll love every part of you even if it is a little different. I wanted to have surgery on mine at one point, but my gynocologist said it wasn't a good idea because surgery would mess up the nerves down there and it would make it hard for me to feel pleasure so I decided against it. Just accept the way you are. God made you that way for a reason.

Please, don't do it! This surgery may cause you pain the rest of your life. I think some guy heard that some women are inescure about this and said "Hey I could make alot of money playing on that." I'm sure it looks just fine. I'm positive of it.

That's the spirit!!!!!

Wow! I really love all of these replies.

But I do have to say that I considered the surgery...for about a split second haha. First of all I'm not having some people I don't no with needles and knives touch me like that o.O! Also I guess that afterward there can be loss of sensation, and more sensation in other places...I really don't want that.

I might not be totally comfortable with myself yet, but I've definitely learned to not let this get me down and be depressed about it anymore :-D . I've learned that everyone's different and a guy can still love me!!! Hey, maybe someday I can find a guy where its a turn on?!

___________

And that is why I'm here, because I find it a turn on And I don't want these great girls w/ a trait I like talking about disfiguring themselves in a painfull and permanant way! Its not unatractive! Not at all.

I absolutely love that a guy is actually taking the time to reply to so many women on this topic. You're wife is very lucky, at least from what I've seen. Keep up doing what you're doing!

I plan to! :!: I discovered that there were ladies who thought this was a problem because I was looking on line to see women with this beautiful trait and found that there were ladies wanting to remove it and a sur gery to do so. I was appalled! How could these ladies think thats not attractive? I'm going to do what I can to let them know that this is fine, natural and that there are men won't care or even love it !

It would be a problem if your labia were too small, in my opinion.
Most of the guys I know, including myself, like big or otherwise pronounced labia; its more interesting for us. If the size is asymetrical or otherwise "unattractive" to you, don't be judge; find a nice guy and at the appropriate time before revealing yourself, ask if he minds women with your shape and if he's normal, he'll say he doesn't mind, then you're home free. Don't let some scalpal jockey out to make a quick buck disfigure you; you'll be loved by more guys than you can imagine if you preserve what mother nature blessed you with.

All labias are great. Like snowfalkes - no 2 are alike. That's what makes them so special and desirable. Enjoy your uniqueness. I'm male by the way/

Hi guys, in responce to everything ive just read here....I just had labia reduction surgury 2 weeks ago. It's called Labiaplasty. I spent years really self conscious and embarassed about my labia until about 2 weeks ago i decided to do something about it. Now after surgery I feel so much more confident and am estatic about the results.
First what i want to clear up is people saying that the surgury takes away sesation. This is absolutly WRONG. There is copious evidence stating that the labia minora has no feelings except for pain, and that is the only area where the surgery takes place. It does not touch your clitoris (where all the sesation is). Every surgeon will tell you this as well. There have been no results of loss of sensation in labiaplasty.
Second, I recomend you guys doing your research before you come on here and say the wrong things. I say for anyone who is uncomfortable with, or has the problem of a larger labia, go through with the surgury. If you are ok and confiedent without it..then all the better for you and thats great!
But have all the information before you sign it off though. It is like shortening your ear lobes. There is no risk involoved at all.
Im 23 and i spent to much time worrying about it. I shyd away from sexual partners and wouldnt have sex with the lights on. I am recovering perfectly now and cant wait to be ininhibited in every way for the first time in my life.
Think about it, whats to lose?