I am 25 years old and have always had problems with anxiety in children and panic attacks since I was a kid. I've always been able to handle it naturally though and have never taken medications. Last month I was sitting at my computer and my mind was going a mile-a-minute, unable to concentrate on work. I was a little emotionally tired because of an argument with my husband, but no stress other than that. While searching the web I found a house for sale that I really liked. I got very excited about it and started texting my husband. A few minutes later my mind went blank, I lost my vision and began to feel like I was falling. I started fighting it and was able to grab my phone to call my neighbor. My vision came back and I laid down on the couch and my heart was beating extremely fast and I started getting bad chills. My neighbor brought me to the ER where all tests came back fine. The next week I went to the cardiologist and they ran tests in which everything was also fine. 

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Where you lose your vision for a few seconds and have a very rapid heart beat and chills? I'm wondering if it was just a very bad panic attack. Would appreciate any ideas! The doctors have no idea what happened.