I think I may had a Panic Attack due to Marijuana about 8 months ago. I came on very quickly. Hear racing, terrible headache, pounding in my head, hard to breathe. I made it asleep and woke up but didnt feel normal. The weed was fine, I had smoked it before and some people had smoke it after.

But over the past 8 months I have had a constant headache/ head tension. My neck muscles are tight. Vision is disturbed at times. My mind feels sharp but I have pain in the back of my neck and a shooting headache that wont go away. It has gotten better at times but never gone.

I have been to many doctors. Tried antidepressants, pain meds, message. But nothing fixes it. This may not even be related to marijuana. Some doctors feel it may be a case of ocippital nueralgia. It just seems like my neck muscles wont relax and the headache wont go away.

I had stop smoking for 8 months.

hey dude, i have the same problem, i tried marijuana for the first time and i had an overdose of it. i went into major panic attack for a couple of hours and went to slp after that.

but when i got up, i knew everythign wasnt the same. its been 2 weeks now and i feel dizzy and lightheaded. i've researched from online articles and probably ur doc needs to give u new medication. the SSRIs - selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

anyway i had quite a panic attack earlier and i took a shot of sugar(the sweet sugar not the drug lol) hope it works for u like it worked for me.

im gg visit my doc tmrw, i will be here again tmrw. keep in touch

jensen

I'm 42. Got through it all. A lot of it is natural bodily defences and low serototin. You ain't going to die