:'( I've been experiencing my first panic attacks the last several weeks and don't know what to do . I am 21 weeks pregnant and all I think about all day is dying. I am so afraid. What do I do. It keeps me up at night and makes me not want to eat. I fear for my life , my husband, and my 2 yr old son. Any time death or anything that has to do with dying is brought up, weather it is on tv or the radio or someone talking about it, I panic, my heart feels like it will burst. Every night I think it might be my last. Most of all I worry for my son. I start to think I will never see him grow up. Now I have another coming which makes it even harder. Will this ever pass or am I stuck with this fear the rest of my life? Help!

feel for you, i had these fears too although i felt ill when i was pregnant i was anemic and that gives you feelings of anxiety and fear breathlessness heart palpatations and weakness i didnt know this and thought i was dyin so at nite i feared i would go to sleep and not wake up i thought i was havin panic attacks but really it was low iron and hormones dont underestimate it i really thought i had some terrible illness. go to a doctor you know will be sympathetic and ask for blood tests etc maybe they could give you something if it is panic attacks, take care of yourself now cos you will need all your energy in a few weeks time, good luck!!!