Ive been smoking weed for about 4 . 3-7 times a week. And ive been using coke for about a year now, more frequently lately. I usually do about .3 to a gram of coke during a use. Anyways, last night i did about a gram of cocaine, a little later after pacing myself through the gram i had smoked about 2 grams of marijuana ( ive had strange reaction to different strands of weed and have been questioning the possibility of an allergie to it?) Shortly after i got really sick. I vomitted and then layed down to try to sleep it off. I then began to notice strange symptoms that ive never had from either of the drugs before. I became extremely hot and started sweating, my heart was racing, i was havig a really hard time breathing, i felt dizzy and couldnt focus, my lips became numb (not from the coke) and what scared me the most was that i felt like i wasnt even in my body and was finding it hard to find the effort to move or even moving jn general. I ended up having a panic attack because i was becoming paranoid of the symptoms. Essentially i felt like i was dying. Okay so this is my question.. Is this the result of the combination of the two drugs or could this be a possible concern of a health condition? ( also i want to point out that my tolerance with cocaine is high where as my tolerance with weed is reAlly low and it doesnt take much to get me really high; another thing is i hadnt been eating much the past few weeks and that might be a reason that it happened)

I use to do Coke all the time back in the day, and it sounds like your symptoms are from coming down. After a few month of using everyday the comedowns get worse and worse and start giving you panic attacks, restlessness, breathlessness, anxiety and numbness in weird areas. from my experience at least. Take a break dude.

Stop while your ahead man. I did cocaine for a little more than a year. Two.years ago I got a bad reaction started having panic attacks and freaking out in random.situations. you will never feel normal again and it is the worse feeling man no anxiety pill will fix it. Two years later and I am.still struggling with random nervousness with simple things like dates being in other cars crowded areas. I promise u cocaine is not a drug to use long-term it is the devils drug stay away.

It's not worth it. You don't need those drugs. I bet any money next year you will tell us you're using heroin.... It's time to get some help. Change your life around. Having regular panic attacks suck, I am sure drug induced ones are even worse.I am so glad you two guys were able to turn your lives around! =)