Hi, I’ve been having panic attacks for a long time, and I’m used to symptoms like sweating and dizziness, but recently I started feeling really strange, and having some weird symptoms like irregular heart beating and choking. Is this normal for the panic attacks, or do I have some other problems I don’t even know about?

Hello, I don’t know if you have some more disorders, but I know your panic symptoms are not weird. At least not for me. I’ve been suffering from panic for several years, and almost every time when I went to the store or to job interview I was having panic attacks. In situations like these I’m chocking, sweating, and I feel like my heart is going crazy! Therefore, these panic symptoms are not weird from my point of view, but they might seam weird for someone who never experienced them. I know about some cases when people were fainting due to panic attacks, or even became aggressive! Well, those are really weird symptoms for me. I think you should go to doctor and be examined just in case that something else is causing you these problems.