Hi, I am facing fear that becomes even panic, since everybody at my work office starts to panic about some problem and I stay cool and thing of what can be done. Now, I face panic about not panicking. What shall I do?

Hi, I know how it is when you get heart racing, pounding; tightness, pressure, or discomfort in your chest; a lump in your throat; shortness of breath; light-headedness or dizziness; tingly, prickly sensations or numbness; sometimes even shakiness or trembling. When my hands are sweating, my face has hot flashes I know that I am facing another panic attack. Not all these symptoms have to occur, but if some of them do it means that you are suffering a panic attack. Sometimes I start believing that I must be sick, or going crazy. But, some of my colleagues say that they experience fear of suffocation, or having a heart attack. We all started group counseling to deal with panic.

Being calm in a situation when everyone else is in panic, is a good thing, and you don't need to panic yourself :-) - Your job, as the calm one would be to help those in panic. There is no need for you to panic!