This is long, but please some one help me understand. Okay. August 3rd. Its been five years since I've smoked weed. I smoke a small joint to myself in just a few minutes. And it wasn't the cheap skunk weed. It was the real good stuff. Who I got it from is a daily smoker and they won't even smoke a whole one. Two or three hits and their good for the day. Well I smoked the whole thing and then bailed in the rig. It was a thirty minute drive. About a few minutes into the drive I started feeling real "off". I started to get tunnel vision. I felt myself getting real edgy. We passed the same spot over and over again. It wasn't ending. My forehead felt really heavy. My heart started racing. I felt like I was going numb. I started to get paranoid. To the point I almost jumped out of the passenger seat because it wasn't ending. The car ride lasted thirty minutes. Felt like several hours. By the time we got pulled into the drive way, I was still feeling it. I was shaking worse than I have ever seen or experienced. Wasn't as strong but it was still enough to worry me. I felt a sense of surrealism. I was sure I was dead. The feeling lasted for four days. I finally got myself together. Now. A month later, I got prescribed amitriptaline for fibromyalgia. I took the first pill and fell right asleep. No problems or issues. The second night was a different story. When you take that stuff, don't expect to be up more than two hours. I was up for four hours. I started to get real hot. Felt like I was being smothered. When I tried to move. My whole body felt numb and heavy. I started to panic because I thought I was dying again. I started shaking and couldn't stop. It lasted for a few days before my nerves were calmed back down again. A few weeks later I went to take someone home after a game one night. I was driving the thirty minute drive to take them home (the same ride from my first incident). It was like 30* out. I started to feel myself passing the sane spots over and over again. And I started to get hot flashes and shaking again. I rolled the window down to try and relax the trapped felling. I was burning up while the other person was cussing me because it was to cold for the window to be down. That episode lasted several hours. My last episode happened just a week ago. October 22. I was laying in bed. Getting ready to go to sleep and started to feel warm. I peeled some clothes off in hopes maybe I was just to warm. But it wasn't going away. When I tried to move my whole body felt numb and heavy. I felt like I wasn't breathing. I would wake myself up trying to breath. I got up and went outside in panties, a tank top, sandals, and a coat. I was shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't get it to stop. I wasn't cold, but wasn't hot either. After two minutes of hard core shaking, it came to a dead stop. I started burning up again. I peeled my coat off and started pouring sweat. Its low 30s at this point with a cool wind. I literally felt like I was having a heart attack. The back left side of my head was numb. My left shoulder was numb and burning. My left arm felt paralyzed. My feet felt numb with no feeling. I felt out of place. Like I was dying and I was watching down on myself. The feeling last till two nights ago. Past night or two I've actually been embracing it and breathing threw them and keeping my mind focused on a movie and my breathing. I've been doing research, and believe it is panic attacks. I've been to a physiologist, and been diagnosed on the top of the charts with anxiety, depression, PTSD, and a few other things. I've never had an attack though. (its been a year and a half since my diagnosis) Why would the weed make me have my first episode and why would they keep coming back? Its been going on from August 3 to now (October 28).

The attacks happen at night. Around the time I had my first attack. I'm edgy through the day and try to keep my mind off it. But soon as it starts getting dark. I start to panic.

Sorry to hear about your painful experience. I met a family member who described to me almost the same thing and I m trying to help find a solution.