hello , i just want to ask all who had undergo partial or total hip bone replacement.. im 29 years old and i got electric shock while i was cleaning my aquarium which resulted to my broken left hip bone. i was operated immediately about a month ago. my doctor told me that i should have been walking 3 weeks after the surgery. im undergoing physical rehab right now . its been two weeks im just wanna ask if how many weeks or months will i be able to walk without limping? or when will i normally walk again? is it normal that my left operated leg still weak? please help me and give me information about healing.. the first two weeks after my operation was like hell. i wasnt able to sleep at night and the operated leg was really painful. i need to wake up almost every hour to move my legs. i cant also raise my leg right now. but i can move it .. but its not yet that strong. please help me asap thanks

Just wondering how you are now? As ur comment was a while back