My fiance and I have been together for two years, and he seems like he's changed a lot since we got together. I know most people do change in a relationship, but he just doesn't show interest in me anymore. He will hardly ever talk to me, he's always goin out, and it kinda seems like he's only in this relationship for sex. I really don't know what to believe anymore, I mean he tells me he loves me, but he does't show it the way he tells me. Also, we have been arguing more than usual, could this mean that we're falling out of love or just in a bind. We are both under a lot of stress right now dealing with jobs and money, that is probably most of it. Could someone please give me some advice I really don't know what I should do!! He also gets mad at me really easy over little things, and he is very protective over me, like if a guy talks to me he has to know everything about them and if he doesn't like them he doesn't want me to talk to them. I know he sounds controlling, but I do love him and I can't just leave him. I just hate felling like the one thats left out. He'll do everything for his friends no matter what, but if it's something for me it'll have to wait. I'm really tired of feeling like this and it's so hard to talk to him about anything because he just gets mad....Please someone I need help!!! :'(

I think you definitely should try to do everything you can to try to make things work – it’s easy to quit as soon as something isn’t perfect, but if you two manage to find some sort of the compromise now, you give yourselves a chance for a life together. First you have to clear up with yourself what exactly do need, make a list of most important things if it’s easier but make a difference between what is possible and what isn’t. Then comes the hard part, figuring out how to make these things from the list happen. And definitely the most important thing is what you wrote “I can’t talk to him because he gets mad”. Then what other way is there to change anything? Now it’s the feeling you are neglected, but bigger problems in life can come up – and what you are going to do then?

Thanks for your opinion and advice, I really hope I can make things turn around becacuse I want to learn to work through our differences. 8-|