i want to know why at random times i start to hypervenulate then get light headed then getting dizzy and fainting and passing out for atleast 3 minuetes and i feel numb %-)

Do you suffer from anxiety or have any other kind of psychological/personal problems?

This can be related with stress or anxiety. This is also known as hyperventilation syndrome. You need to encourage yourself to control breathing, or if there is someone near you, he needs to help you to bread. If you do not take enough oxygen there can be damage to some of your organ tissue. Also sometimes drugs are necessary but for this you need to see a doctor so he can prescribe you some.

Hallo,
Do you have any anxiety complications in your life? Do you have any other medical problem that might cause this problem of yours? I know that this sometimes can be caused by diabetes. If you have issues with diabetes along with anxiety problem, your blood sugar levels might cause all of your problems right now. In my opinion you should check your blood and see if there are any abnormalities. On the other hand this can be caused by some malfunction of your brain. In any way hyperventilation might be caused by some respiratory issue as well. You need to run some test to be certain what is caused you problems. I hope this helped a bit.